Authors: David M. Killoran, Steven G. Stein, Nicolay I. Siclunov
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Perfect Paperback: 201 pages
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing (January 14, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 10.75 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,870,776 in Books
- The PowerScore LSAT Deconstructed Volume 62: The December 2010 LSAT
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Deconstructed Series Volume 63: The June 2011 LSAT (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- 10 More, Actual Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 19–28) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 78: (June 2016 LSAT)
- The PowerScore LSAT Deconstructed Series: Volume 51 (The LSAT Deconstructed Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Setups Encyclopedia (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 79: (Sept. 2016 LSAT)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Setups Encyclopedia, Volume 2 (Powerscore Test Preparation)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.