Authors: David M. Killoran, Steven G. Stein, Nicolay I. Siclunov
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
The PowerScore LSAT Deconstructed Series, Volume 62 is a comprehensive, question-by-question analysis of every question and answer choice in the official December 2010 Law School Admission Test (LSAT). This LSAT, particularly the Logic Games section, is widely considered one of the hardest LSATs in history. PowerScore strongly believes that studying the logic behind each question will enable you to recognize patterns present within the LSAT, and significantly increase your ability to perform well on the LSAT.
This book will provide you with:
● The official December 2010 LSAT, along with the corresponding answer key and scoring scale
● A detailed explanation for every question and answer choice for the Logical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, and Analytical Reasoning sections of the December 2010 LSAT
● For Logical Reasoning, the book covers every major reasoning concept that test takers are likely to encounter; everything from Conditional Reasoning to Causality to Formal Logic is addressed in depth. Comprehensive diagrams are also provided when appropriate so that test takers can better understand how and when to notate stimulus information and formulate the necessary inferences.
● For Reading Comprehension, the book provides a thorough analysis for each passage, referencing Main Point, Author’s Perspective, common question indicators, and a structural, paragraph-by-paragraph breakdown indicative of the PowerScore approach
● For Logic Games, the book gives detailed methodology for attacking all aspects of the games, including recognizing game types, the proper way to represent rules, the methods for efficiently and accurately making inferences, techniques for solving each question, and a discussion of each answer choice, right or wrong.
● Also included is a brief overview of each section on the LSAT, information on how the LSAT is scored, uses of the LSAT in law school admissions, and how to approach each section of the test, plus a glossary of terms, and a brief overview of the concepts that appear on the LSAT.
The concepts presented in the PowerScore LSAT Deconstructed series are representative of the techniques covered in PowerScore’s live courses and have consistently been proven effective for thousands of students. The use of real questions while preparing is essential to your success on the LSAT, and no question in this book has been modified from its original form.
If you are looking to further improve your LSAT score, we recommend that you pick up a copy of the renowned PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible, PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible, and PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible. When combined, the three bibles provide a formidable methodology for attacking the test.
About the Authors
David M. Killoran – Dave Killoran, a graduate of Duke University, is an expert in test preparation with over 20 years of teaching experience and a 99th percentile score on a Law Services-administered LSAT. In addition to having written PowerScore's legendary LSAT Bible Series, and many other popular publications, Dave has overseen the preparation of thousands of students and founded two national LSAT preparation companies.
Steven G. Stein is a test expert who has scored in the 99th percentile on an officially administered LSAT, GMAT, and GRE, and has co-authored many books on test preparation, including PowerScore’s LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible, LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Workbook, and several volumes of PowerScore’s LSATs Deconstructed Series. Steve earned his J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law, and his MBA from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University.
Nicolay I. Siclunov is a senior PowerScore LSAT Instructor with a 99th percentile score on an officially administered LSAT. Having worked with thousands of students in Boston, Philadelphia, Montreal, and New York since 2005, Nikki is currently the managing director of PowerScore's operations in New York City. Originally from Bulgaria, Nikki earned his A.B. magna cum laude at Harvard College and his M.A. from Yale University.
Paperback: 229 pages
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing (May 18, 2011)
Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.7 x 10.7 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,536,250 in Books
- The PowerScore LSAT Deconstructed Series Volume 66: The June 2012 LSAT
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 73: (Sept. 2014 LSAT)
- The PowerScore LSAT Deconstructed Series Volume 63: The June 2011 LSAT (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- The PowerScore LSAT Deconstructed Series: Three LSATs Deconstructed
- Master the LSAT Includes 2 Official LSATs!
- Toptier Custom LSAT Watch for LSAT Exam Prep
- The PowerScore LSAT Deconstructed Series: Volume 51 (The LSAT Deconstructed Series)
- PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning: Question Type Training (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- LSAT Problem-Type Drilling Companion: A Comprehensive Drilling Reference for 82 Official LSAT PrepTests
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.