Brand: Brand: Powerscore Pub.
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Similar Products
The cards are sized 5 x 3.25 , with the question on the front and a detailed answer on the back. There are 6 categories of questions included on the flashcards: Question Types, Rule Diagramming, Rule Connection/Linkage, Inference Making, Game Scenario Identification, and Strategy/Timing. Some of the cards are quite simple and will test fundamental ideas or basic definitions, while others provide the opportunity for diagramming rules and inferences in a mini-game format.
Although the cards review the concepts described in the LSAT Logic Games Bible, they are also an excellent supplement to the PowerScore LSAT courses and several other LSAT publications. Use this portable and concise preparation aid to study at the office, on the bus, at home, or anywhere you go.
Includes 140 double-sided flashcards
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Author: Powerscore Test Preparation
- Binding: Cards
- EAN: 9780972129664
- Edition: Crds
- ISBN: 0972129669
- Label: Powerscore Pub.
- Manufacturer: Powerscore Pub.
- Number Of Items: 1
- Number Of Pages: 140
- Package Quantity: 1
- Product Group: Book
- Publication Date: 1/1/2008
- Publisher: Powerscore Pub.
- Studio: Powerscore Pub.
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Flashcards (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- Master the LSAT Includes 2 Official LSATs!
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible
- The Official LSAT SuperPrep: The Champion of LSAT Prep
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- The LSAT Trainer: A Remarkable Self-Study Guide For The Self-Driven Student
- The PowerScore LSAT Bible Trilogy