Author: David M. Killoran
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing
List Price: $39.99
You Save: $16.28 (41%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 338 pages
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing (November 17, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 8.25 x 0.75 x 10.75 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #17,197 in Books
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Workbook (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible Workbook
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- PowerScore's LSAT Logic Games: Game Type Training (Volume 1) (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning: Question Type Training (Powerscore Test Preparation)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.