Author: David M. Killoran
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Every single question is clearly explained by David M. Killoran, the author of the renowned PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible, using PowerScore s patented techniques, strategies, and overall approach to the Logic Games section.
With extensive discussions of 20 full game sections, and 80 logic games, the 447-page Setups Encyclopedia, Volume 3 provides the most complete and effective solutions available.
Each chapter of this book contains setups, notes, and question explanations for each of the four Logic Games that appears on each released LSAT.
Setups Encyclopedia students will also have access to a unique website that provides additional materials to complement the book, answers to frequently asked student questions, and a cross-reference listing the source location of each game in the book.
Note: This book does not contain reproductions of the games themselves. The LSATs referenced in this book can be purchased directly from PowerScore or Law Services. In addition, the book uses the diagramming methodology, approaches, and terminology from The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible, and a working knowledge of those techniques will increase the value you derive from the Setups Encyclopedia.
PowerScore offers comprehensive LSAT, GMAT, GRE, SAT, and ACT live and online preparation classes. For more information about PowerScore s publications or services, please visit PowerScore.com or contact PowerScore at (800) 545-1750.
Paperback: 447 pages
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing (August 31, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,176,861 in Books
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Setups Encyclopedia, Volume 2 (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Setups Encyclopedia (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- PowerScore's LSAT Logic Games: Game Type Training (Volume 1) (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- 10 More, Actual Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 19–28) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 77: (Dec. 2015 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 80: (Dec. 2016 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 79: (Sept. 2016 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 75: (June 2015 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 74: (Dec. 2014 LSAT)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.