Brand: Brand: PowerScore Publishing
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Similar Products
Every single question is clearly explained by David M. Killoran, the author of the renowned PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible, using PowerScore s patented techniques, strategies, and overall approach to the Logic Games section.
With extensive discussions of 20 full game sections, and 80 logic games, the 447-page Setups Encyclopedia, Volume 3 provides the most complete and effective solutions available.
Each chapter of this book contains setups, notes, and question explanations for each of the four Logic Games that appears on each released LSAT.
Setups Encyclopedia students will also have access to a unique website that provides additional materials to complement the book, answers to frequently asked student questions, and a cross-reference listing the source location of each game in the book.
Note: This book does not contain reproductions of the games themselves. The LSATs referenced in this book can be purchased directly from PowerScore or Law Services. In addition, the book uses the diagramming methodology, approaches, and terminology from The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible, and a working knowledge of those techniques will increase the value you derive from the Setups Encyclopedia.
PowerScore offers comprehensive LSAT, GMAT, GRE, SAT, and ACT live and online preparation classes. For more information about PowerScore s publications or services, please visit PowerScore.com or contact PowerScore at (800) 545-1750.
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Author: David M. Killoran
- Binding: Paperback
- EAN: 9780984658343
- ISBN: 0984658343
- Label: PowerScore Publishing
- Manufacturer: PowerScore Publishing
- Number Of Items: 1
- Number Of Pages: 447
- Product Group: Book
- Publication Date: 8/31/2012
- Publisher: PowerScore Publishing
- Studio: PowerScore Publishing
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Setups Encyclopedia, Volume 2 (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Setups Encyclopedia (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning: Question Type Training (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- PowerScore's LSAT Logic Games: Game Type Training (Volume 1) (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- 10 Actual 42-51, Official LSAT Preptests: (PrepTests 42–51)
- PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension: Passage Type Training (PowerScore Test Preparation)
- LSAT Logical Reasoning: Strategy Guide + Online Tracker (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)