Authors: David M. Killoran, Steven G. Stein
Publisher: Powerscore Publishing
List Price: $39.99
You Save: $10.99 (27%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
This set of 300 cards will allow you to review and memorize Logical Reasoning terminology, help you to develop the ability to asses various types of argumentation, and aid you in recognizing and responding to each distinct question type.
Each flashcard is 5.2 x 3.25 and contains a question on the front and a detailed answer on the back. Some of the cards are quite simple and will test fundamental concepts or basic definitions, while others provide the opportunity for diagramming statements and relationships. Each card is numbered sequentially from the most basic concepts to more advanced ideas discussed in the LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible. The cards are also numbered so that specific concepts are grouped together (basic logical reasoning, conditional reasoning, causal reasoning, various question types) to further assist you. Review the cards in numerical order until you feel comfortable with the information covered; later mix the cards up so that you encounter the concepts in a more random fashion.
Although the cards review and reinforce the concepts described in the LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible, they are also an excellent supplement to the PowerScore LSAT courses and several other LSAT publications. Use this portable and concise preparation aid to study at the office, at home, or anywhere you go!
Cards: 308 pages
Publisher: Powerscore Publishing (January 1, 2009)
Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.5 x 5 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #478,839 in Books
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible Flashcards (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Workbook (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- The Official LSAT SuperPrep: The Champion of LSAT Prep
- 10 Actual 42-51, Official LSAT Preptests: (PrepTests 42–51)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible (Powerscore Test Preparation)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.