Authors: David M. Killoran, Steven G. Stein, Nicolay I. Siclunov
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing
The workbook is intended for use after reading The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible. No Logical Reasoning question or drill in this book was used in the LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible and the material doesn't overlap with anything you will have already encountered.
The LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Workbook is 294 pages long and begins with a full chapter of practice drills followed by an answer key explaining each item. These drills are designed to reinforce and improve upon the specific skills and approaches necessary to successfully attack the Logical Reasoning section.
The section of practice drills and explanations is followed by five actual LSAT Logical Reasoning sections presented in their entirety from officially released LSATs. There are over 125 LSAC-released Logical Reasoning questions in all, followed by complete explanations of each stimulus and every corresponding question and answer choice. If you choose to do any or all of these sections under timed conditions, this gives you the opportunity to emulate actual testing conditions, allowing you to apply the full range of your Logical Reasoning strategies while also focusing on your pacing under time pressure.
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible Workbook (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Workbook Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible Workbook (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Workbook Series 3)
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 81 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 80 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 82 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 78 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 79 (The Official LSAT PrepTests)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.