Author: David M. Killoran
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing
List Price: $64.99
You Save: $30.62 (47%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Another title from PowerScore's Best Selling Standardized Test Preparation Bible Series.
The following Logical Reasoning question types are covered in detail:
Must Be Must Be True Questions Main Point Questions Weaken Questions Strengthen Questions Justify the Conclusion Questions Assumption Questions Resolve the Paradox Questions Method of Reasoning Questions Flaw in the Reasoning Questions Parallel Reasoning Questions Evaluate the Argument Questions Cannot Be True Questions Point at Issue Questions Principle Questions
In addition, the Logical Reasoning Bible features over 100 real LSAT Logical Reasoning questions that are used to illustrate and reinforce our techniques. This includes examples for each of the question types referenced above. The two Logical Reasoning sections on the LSAT represent approximately 50% of your final score and are frequently considered to be the most challenging aspect of the test. However, once you understand how to efficiently approach each question type and deconstruct the reasoning presented, the solution to each question can be quickly discovered. Through step-by-step analysis of every reasoning idea that you will encounter, detailed explanations for every answer choice, and extensive drills to enforce every major concept, this book with teach you how to correctly solve even the most complicated Logical Reasoning problems.
The Logical Reasoning Bible is also supplemented by a unique website that provides additional materials to complement the book and answer frequently asked student questions.
1. Does the PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible use real LSAT questions?
Yes, we believe using real questions is a must for high-level LSAT preparation. The Logical Reasoning Bible features 128 real questions drawn from previously released LSATs.
2. Is the Logical Reasoning Bible just a collection of problems or will it teach me how to understand and solve reasoning questions?
The purpose of the Logical Reasoning Bible is to teach you how to attack and solve every type of Logical Reasoning question that appears on the LSAT. There are extensive explanations of the PowerScore methodology, how-to s on identifying argument structure and inference-making, helpful drills, and of course full explanations to all of the problems in the book. The book features real LSAT questions to help explain our approach and to provide you with practice with applying our techniques.
Paperback: 716 pages
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing (December 1, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.25 x 10.75 inches
Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,990 in Books
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests
- The Official LSAT SuperPrep: The Champion of LSAT Prep
- The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests (Lsat Series)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- 10 More, Actual Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 19–28) (Lsat Series)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 7281)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Workbook (Powerscore Test Preparation)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.