Author: Joshua Dressler
List Price: $49.00
You Save: $9.80 (20%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 672 pages
Publisher: LexisNexis (October 2, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 6.75 x 1.25 x 9.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,058 in Books
- Cases and Materials on Criminal Law (American Casebook Series)
- Civil Procedure Supplement, for Use with All Pleading and Procedure Casebooks, 2018-2019 (American Casebook Series)
- Examples & Explanations: The Law of Torts
- The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation
- Criminal Law and Its Processes: Cases and Materials [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook) (Aspen Casebooks)
- Examples & Explanations: Criminal Law, Sixth Edition
- Understanding and Mastering The Bluebook: A Guide for Students and Practitioners (Legal Citation), Third Edition
- Examples & Explanations for Contracts
- Contract Law, Selected Source Materials Annotated, 2018 Edition (Selected Statutes)
- Cases and Materials on Criminal Law, 6th Edition (American Casebook Series)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.