Author: Joshua Dressler
List Price: $49.00
You Save: $30.22 (62%)
Free Shipping Eligible*
* Requires Prime or $25 of eligible items.
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 672 pages
Publisher: LexisNexis (October 2, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 6.75 x 1.25 x 9.5 inches
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #47,459 in Books
- Cases and Materials on Criminal Law (American Casebook Series)
- Constitutional Law: Principles and Policies (Aspen Student Treatise)
- Examples & Explanations: Criminal Law, Sixth Edition
- Examples & Explanations for Property
- Criminal Law and Its Processes: Cases and Materials [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook) (Aspen Casebooks)
- Understanding Property Law
- Examples & Explanations: The Law of Torts
- Gilbert Law Summary on Property (Gilbert Law Summaries)
- Cases and Materials on Contracts (University Casebook Series)
- Concepts and Case Analysis in the Law of Contracts (Concepts and Insights)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.