Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
List Price: $19.99
You Save: $8.88 (44%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
It's smart. It's stylish. It's fun! And with its unique design, Will Shortz Presents The Little Black Book of Sudoku is bound to be the "must-have" collection for any puzzle fan. Edited by crossword great Will Shortz, this beautiful book offers 400 easy-to-hard puzzles in a convenient portable size, perfect for carrying in your purse, briefcase, or backpack. Features:
* 400 sudoku puzzles, arranged according to difficulty
* Sleek design with a covered spiral binding makes it easy to solve puzzles
* Durable hardcover protects the book as it travels with you wherever you go* The perfect gift for any holiday
* Edited by Will Shortz.
Spiral-bound: 464 pages
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin (November 14, 2006)
Product Dimensions: 6.04 x 1.56 x 7.31 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #41,980 in Books
- Will Shortz Presents The Little Luxe Book of Sudoku: 335 Easy to Hard Puzzles
- Will Shortz Presents The Little Orange Book of Harrowing Sudoku: 335 Frighteningly Fierce Puzzles
- Will Shortz Presents Winter Wonderland Sudoku: 335 Easy to Hard Puzzles
- Will Shortz Presents Lazy Day Sudoku: 300 Easy to Hard Puzzles
- Will Shortz Presents 'Tis the Season Sudoku: 335 Easy to Hard Puzzles
- Sudoku (Ultimate Spiral Puzzles)
- mental_floss Sudoku: It's the Brain Candy You've Been Craving!
- Brain Games® Sudoku (Brain Games (Unnumbered))
- Will Shortz Presents Snow Day Sudoku: 200 Challenging Puzzles
- Will Shortz Presents Double Shot Sudoku: 200 Challenging Puzzles
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.