Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
List Price: $16.99
You Save: $11.99 (71%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Sudoku has never looked so good!
With its stunning design, Will Shortz Presents The Little Luxe Book of Sudoku is bound to be the book every puzzle fan will want to be seen solving this season.
Edited by puzzlemaster Will Shortz, this beautiful book offers 345 easy-to-hard puzzles in a convenient portable size, perfect for carrying in your purse, briefcase, or backpack.
* 345 sudoku puzzles, arranged according to difficulty
* Sleek design with a covered spiral binding makes it easy to solve puzzles
* Durable hardcover protects the book as it travels with you wherever you go
* The perfect gift for any holiday
* Edited by Will Shortz.
Spiral-bound: 384 pages
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin (September 30, 2008)
Product Dimensions: 5.81 x 1.21 x 7.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #326,154 in Books
- Will Shortz Presents The Little Black Book of Sudoku: 400 Puzzles
- Will Shortz Presents The Little Orange Book of Harrowing Sudoku: 335 Frighteningly Fierce Puzzles
- Will Shortz Presents 'Tis the Season Sudoku: 335 Easy to Hard Puzzles
- Will Shortz Presents Winter Wonderland Sudoku: 335 Easy to Hard Puzzles
- mental_floss Sudoku: It's the Brain Candy You've Been Craving!
- Will Shortz Presents Lazy Day Sudoku: 300 Easy to Hard Puzzles
- Will Shortz Presents Sleepy Sudoku: 200 Easy to Hard Puzzles
- Brain Games® Sudoku
- Brain Games - Relax and Solve: Sudoku
- Will Shortz Presents The Ultimate Book of Easy Sudoku: 300 Fun Puzzles
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.