Authors: Brad Gilbert, Steve Jamison
A former Olympic medalist and now one of ESPN’s most respected analysts, Brad Gilbert shares his timeless tricks and tips, including “some real gems” (Tennis magazine) to help both recreational and professional players improve their game.
In the new introduction to this third edition, Gilbert uses his inside access to analyze current stars such as Serena Williams and Rafael Nadal, showing readers how to beat better players without playing better tennis.
Written with clarity and wit, this classic combat manual for the tennis court has become the bible of tennis instruction books for countless players worldwide.
- The Inner Game of Tennis: The Classic Guide to the Mental Side of Peak Performance
- Tennis Strategy- Quick-Fix Book: How to Beat Any Style Player
- Absolute Tennis: The Best And Next Way To Play The Game
- Winning Singles Strategy for Recreational Tennis Players: 140 Tips and Tactics for Transforming Your Game
- Complete Conditioning for Tennis-2nd Edition (Complete Conditioning for Sports)
- The Best Tennis of Your Life: 50 Mental Strategies For Fearless Performance
- The Art of Doubles: Winning Tennis Strategies and Drills
- Top 5 Strategies and Tactics for Winning Tennis: Move Away from Confusion, Embrace Your Style, and Win those Matches Your Previously Lost
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.