Showing 1–10 of 10,315 items.
MCE Membrane Filter, Membrane Solutions Lab Supply Sterile MCE Gridded Membrane Filter, Diameter:47mm, Pore:0.45 Micron,Pack of 100
- Mixed Cellulose ester(MCE) membrane Filter is composed of cellulose acetate and cellulose nitrate, which is higly biologically inert and widely used in applications of bacteria detection/clarifying filtration/particle collection/other analytical methods.
- MS Sterile Gridded MCE Membrane Filters filter is unsupported naturally hydrophilic membrane, ideal for Colony Counting and Sterility Testing.
- Gridded filters have clearly defined grid lines spaced at 3.1 mm intervals. The special ink used is nontoxic and completely free from bacterial growth inhibitors. Diameter: 47mm; pore size: 0.45μm
- MCE membrane filter have high porosity allows gases and liquids to provide high filtration rates in every area. High porosity also provides a large surface area for adsorption and binding.
- 100% MS GURANTEED—Lifetime Support Guarantee and 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. We have qualitative products as well as professional and technical support team.
- RO PURE WATER FILTER REPLACEMENT KIT: This 531155 Six Pack of Replacement Filters is designed for use with Watts Premier's RO Pure (531407, 531411) Reverse Osmosis Systems and is compatible with Watts Premier's RO Pure Plus (531417) or Zero Pure Plus (531517). Save money by purchasing all the Filters in one kit together rather than individually. NOTE: This kit will only work with the RO Pure and Pure Plus line of Reverse Osmosis Systems. These filters will NOT fit the Watts 1/4 turn Kwik Change Reverse Osmosis System.
- RO FILTER KIT CONTENTS: When it is time to change all the filters in your Watts Premier RO Pure this 6-Pack Filter kit fits your needs pefectly. Containing two - Five Micron Sediment Filter (105311), two - Five Micron Carbon Pre-Filters (105351), one - 50 GPD Membrane (105331), and one - Five Micron Carbon Post-Filter (105341).
- RO FILTER PERFORMANCE: The Sediment Pre-Filter reduces dirt, silt and rust which affect the taste and appearance of your water. The Carbon Pre-Filter reduces chlorine taste and odors, also conditions the water before it is treated by the reverse osmosis membrane. The 50 GPD Membrane reduces TDS and other contaminants like Chromium, Arsenic, Copper, Lead and Cysts. The Carbon Post-Filter is a high quality Final Polishing Filter to remove any remaining chlorine or other chemicals.
- EASY FILTER MAINTENANCE: Changing filters is easy with the unique push-button assembly allowing for one-step filter changes that don't require you to shut off your water source. In order to maintain your system in its top performance it is recommended to replace both the Sediment and Carbon Pre-filters every 6 months, replace the Carbon Post-filter once a year, and replace the Membrane to every 2 to 5 years. This will ensure you have crystal clear, high quality and great tasting water.
- Filter harmful contaminants from your tap water
- Recommended replacement every two to five years
- Made for the PureBlue H2O Four-Stage Reverse Osmosis Filter System
- Easy installation with twist-lock system
500ml Vacuum Filtration System, 0.22um PES Membrane, Sterile, Full Assembly, 12 Vacuum Filter Systems/Unit
- Individually wrapped, sterile cap included
- PES membrane offers the highest capacity, highest flow rate, and lowest protein/DNA binding available
- Available in three unit sizes of 250ml, 500ml or 1000ml
- Large, easy grip collar for firm grip and easy tightening/loosening
- Recessed, ergonomic gripping notches on receiver bottle
Whirlpool WHEERM Reverse Osmosis Replacement Membrane|Fits WHAPSRO, WHAROS5 & WHER25 Filtration Systems|Easy To Replace UltraEase Filter Cartridges |Extra Long Life | 1 Filter
- Adaptable Design: The WHEERM Replacement Membrane fits the WHAPSRO, WHAROS5 and WHER25 Reverse Osmosis Filtration Systems. Works with the WHEERF Reverse Osmosis Replacement Filter Sets
- Safer Water For You And Your Family: Our WHEERM Replacement Membrane fits our most advanced filtration systems — This membrane is NSF certified to remove the 15 individual contaminants most commonly found in home water
- Fresh Tasting Water: The Reverse Osmosis Replacement Membrane cleans your water by removing lead, chlorine, sediment, cysts and other harmful chemicals that produce distasteful and smelly odors
- Long Life For Reduced Costs: The WHEERM membrane lasts up to 2 years — you may want to change it sooner depending on your water conditions
- Easy Change Cartridge Design: UltraEase Filter Replacement allows you to change membranes in seconds without turning off your water
- The evolution reverse osmosis membrane element 22045 is the replacement ro membrane for the tank less hydro logic ro system
- Membrane 22045 has a packaged shelf life. It is best to order when you're ready to install them
- The evolutionro1000 system requires two of these membranes to operate should be replaced every 6 months to 2 years
- Fits DuPont 3-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System
- Reverse osmosis water filtration membrane is certified to reduce 90% of total dissolved solids, lead and pentavalent arsenic
- QuickTwist change system with auto shut-off for easy replacement
- 1/4 turn rapid change system enables replacment with no mess
- Lasts up to 12 months
- Replaceable RO membrane filter for the Brondell Circle reverse Osmosis system
- Extended RO Membrane life – automatic filter flushing significantly extends the life of the RO membrane to 2 years
- Quick change filters - twist and seal filters make filter replacement a breeze
- Gold Seal certified by WQA (Water Quality Association) for trusted performance
- Replacement filter RF-40 RO Membrane
Membrane Solutions Reverse Osmosis Membrane 50 GPD 1.8"x12" RO Membrane Water Filter Replacement Fits Under Sink RO Drinking Water Purifier System 1-Pack
- High quality RO Membrane— Polyamide film composite material, rejects impurities down to 0.0001 micron. High permeated flow and stable salt rejection.
- Ro Membrance with FDA Registered approved to ensure safety and non-toxic and reverse osmosis membrane have Smooth contact surfaces to prevent dirt buildup.
- Universal Filter—Industry standard size 11.75” X 1.75”, fits in standard 1812/2012 residential RO membrane housings (2” Inner Diameter (ID) ) . User Friendly Design, Easy installation. It is suitable for most Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System.
- Ro Membrance housing material has excellent insulating property, it can protect reverse osmosis element from the outside temperature. reverse osmosis filter replacement can capacity of Purifying 50 gallons water per day, at 97% Stabilized Salt Rejection.
- 100% MS GUARANTEED—Lifetime Support Guarantee and 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. We have qualitative products as well as professional and technical support team.