Showing 11–20 of 1,200 items.
GRE Prep Plus 2020: 6 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online + Video + Mobile (Kaplan Test Prep)
Cracking the GRE Premium Edition with 6 Practice Tests, 2020: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (Graduate School Test Preparation)
Princeton Review GMAT Premium Prep, 2021: 6 Computer-Adaptive Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Tools (Graduate School Test Preparation)
MCAT Workout, Revised 3rd Edition: 735+ Practice Questions & Passages for MCAT Scoring Success (Graduate School Test Preparation)
GED Study Guide 2020 All Subjects: GED Preparation 2020 All Subjects Test Prep & Practice Test Questions [Updated for NEW Official Outline]
Princeton Review GRE Prep, 2021: 4 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Features (Graduate School Test Preparation)
- Kaplan's MAT Strategies, Practice & Review is your comprehensive prep guide for the Miller Analogies Test (MAT). A prerequisite for many graduate and postgraduate programs in the arts and sciences, the MAT uses analogies to test your subject knowledge and analytical thinking abilities. With expert test-taking strategies, clear review, and more than 800 sample analogies, Kaplan's guide can help you face Test Day with confidence.
- Kaplan is so certain that MAT Strategies, Practice & Review offers all the review you need that we guarantee it: After studying with this book, you'll score higher on the MAT—or you'll get your money back.
- The Best Review Six full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations A diagnostic test to target areas for score improvement Word lists with 1000+ terms, names, and concepts Chapter quizzes to help you learn terms and strategies
- Review of the general knowledge tested on the MAT, including literature, history, vocabulary, mathematics, fine arts, and more, with practice analogies in each of the four major subject areas Strategies for answering different types of analogy questions
- Kaplan's GRE Subject Test: Psychology includes score-raising strategies, practice questions, and test information to help you face the exam with confidence. This updated edition reflects test-maker changes and is aligned with the DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders).
- Kaplan is so certain that GRE Subject Test: Psychology offers all the review you need that we guarantee it: After studying with this book, you'll score higher on the GRE psychology test—or you'll get your money back.
- The Best Review Up-to-date content aligned with the DSM-5, including updated vocabulary, diagnosis, treatment guidelines, and classification of mental disorders Two full-length practice tests with detailed explanations In-depth review of key content areas: social psychology, developmental psychology, statistics, and more Essential terminology defined in context, plus an extensive glossary Practice sets covering essential concepts