Showing 1–10 of 1,200 items.
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Save money and get total official GRE test preparation with this 3-book bundle from the test maker! This Power Pack includes three Official Guides: - The Official Guide to the GRE, 3rd edition - Official GRE Quantitative Reasoning Questions, Volume 1, Second Edition - Official GRE Verbal Reasoning Questions, Volume 1, Second Edition
- This Official GRE Super Power Pack 2017 Edition provides key information and the practice you need to do your best on the GRE General Test. For less than what you would pay for each book separately, the bundle packages The Official Guide to the GRE General Test, 3rd Edition; Official GRE Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions, Volume 1; and Official Quantitative Reasoning Practice Questions, Volume 1.
- is essential resource features four, complete, real GRE tests, hundreds of authentic GRE practice questions with answers and explanations, descriptions of every question type, with valuable question-answering tips and test-taking strategies to use in your GRE test preparation.
5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems: 1,800+ Practice Problems in Book and Online (Manhattan Prep 5 lb)
GRE Prep 2020 & 2021: GRE Study Book 2020-2021 & Practice Test Questions for the Graduate Record Examination [Includes Detailed Answer Explanations]
- Save money and get intensive official GRE test practice with this 2-book bundle from the makers of the GRE This bundle includes two Official Guides: -Official GRE Quantitative Reasoning Questions, Volume 1, Second Edition -Official GRE Verbal Reasoning Questions, Volume 1, Second Edition
- In this Official GRE Value Combo you get all of the in-depth practice you need to do your best on the GRE test. For less than you would pay separately, the bundle packages two books of authentic GRE questions, specially created for GRE takers by Educational Testing Service, the company that makes the actual test.
- This two-book bundle is your ideal source for practice questions to use in your GRE preparation. With Official GRE Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions and Official GRE Quantitative Reasoning Practice Questions you get real GRE test questions, arranged by type and difficulty level for the Verbal Reasoning questions, and by content and type for the Quantitative Reasoning questions. Both guides have been completely updated to reflect the latest tests.
The Official Guide to the GRE Revised General Test, 2nd Edition (GRE: The Official Guide to the General Test)
- Does not include the CD with the simulated computer based practice tests
Princeton Review GRE Premium Prep, 2021: 6 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Tools (Graduate School Test Preparation)
- Kaplan's GRE Subject Test: Psychology includes score-raising strategies, practice questions, and test information to help you face the exam with confidence. This updated edition reflects test-maker changes and is aligned with the DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders).
- Kaplan is so certain that GRE Subject Test: Psychology offers all the review you need that we guarantee it: After studying with this book, you'll score higher on the GRE psychology test—or you'll get your money back.
- The Best Review Up-to-date content aligned with the DSM-5, including updated vocabulary, diagnosis, treatment guidelines, and classification of mental disorders Two full-length practice tests with detailed explanations In-depth review of key content areas: social psychology, developmental psychology, statistics, and more Essential terminology defined in context, plus an extensive glossary Practice sets covering essential concepts