Showing 1–10 of 327 items.
Polly Plastics Silicone Molding Putty - 1/2 Lb - for Moldable Plastic | Wax | Clay | Urethane and Epoxy Resins | Plaster
- MAKE YOUR OWN MOLDS THE EASY WAY – Simply knead equal parts of A and B together to form strong, flexible, reusable molds with excellent details. No liquids to mix together, no release agents required, no mold boxes or other equipment required.
- MAKE YOUR OWN REUSABLE MOLDS THE FAST WAY – Up to 15 minutes working time. Sets up in only 1-2 hours. High heat range up to 450 F.
- TONS OF USES – Ideal for small molds for small impression molding, soap molds, candle molds, jewelry making and repair, antique furniture repair and other small object casting.
- CAST MANY TYPES OF MATERIALS – Moldable plastics, waxes, clays, urethane and epoxy resins, plaster and even some low melt metals.
- NON-TOXIC & ODOR FREE – Made in the USA. Safe to use. 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products.
- Reusable Molding Gel Material that melts in the microwave or double boiler
- Designed for chocolate mold making so you can make your own unique molds. Duplicate your Art and many other objects
- Flexible casting gel for easy part removal from your molds. Designed for low bubble formations and awesome molds
- Eco-Friendly, safe for you Food Contact Safe Non-Toxic Conforms to ASTM D-4236
- You pick the shapes, you make the molds just by melting and pouring.
Freeman 18 Gauge Sheet Wax Box of 12 Jewelry Making Tracing Molding Melting Shaping 6" x 6" Thin Wax Sheet Set
- Freeman's smooth, flexible and transparent thin wax sheets allow easy tracing, design, and molding of free form shapes
- Melts at 177°F/81°C
- Each box contains 12 sheets measuring 6" x 6" (152 mm x 152 mm)
- 18 gauge (1.01 mm/0.040")
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Easy to use 1:1 by volume ratio . No scale required.
- Oomoo 25 - Fast setting 75 minute cure time. For quick turnover of molds. Sets FASTER than Oomoo 30.
- Cast with smooth-cast, plaster or resin! Also Popular for use with Pros-Aide transfers!
- Great for craft moldmaking, candles, replicas, home remodeling, jewelry, and more!
- East to use, equal parts A and B. Degassing is not necessary. Cures at room temperature.
15 Piece Assortment of 1/2 Lb Blue Wax Carving Block Jewelry Pattern Making Machining Medium-Hard Melting Modeling Wax
- A smooth, non-brittle wax designed for carving and/or machining by Ferris
- The blue (medium-hard) waxes can be either hand carved or machined to form intricate patterns. Melting temperature is 226°F / 108°C
- This 1/2 lb sliced assortment contains 15 pieces measuring 1-1/2" x 3-1/2"
- This is a wax that features ample flexibility and sufficient rigidity for sprueing and mounting a wax pattern
- Specially formulated (145°F/63°C melting temperature) not just to hold patterns during the investing process, but also for easy elimination during burnout
- Quality made in the U.S.A.
Set of 6 Large Cutting Broaches in Case 2.4, 2.7, 3.2, 4.2, 5.2, 6.2 mm Jewelry Making Wax Tap and Die Tool
- Use for enlarging & aligning holes before using your tap and die tools
VEVOR Wax Injector 2.5L Wax Injection Machine 500W Wax Casting Machine with Double Nozzle for Jewelry Wax Injection
- 【BASIC SIZE】-Voltage: 110V, 60Hz,Power: 500W,Wax tank capacity: 2.5 kg (5.51 lbs),Temperature precision: +/-0.1°C,Temperature display range: 30-110 °C,Max compressed air range: 0.30-0.70MPa
- 【SAFTY DESIGN】-Equipped with pressure regulator with safety valve, wax drain spigot and double sealed no-leak nozzle.
- 【DOUBLE NOZZLE】 - Pressure regulator with safety valve. Our wax injector features double nozzles for wax injection
- 【EASY TO CLEAN】-Aluminum tank with fast and even thermal conductivity is provided for quick heating of wax, and it is easy to wash.
- 【WIDE APPLICATIONS】-The 500W wax injector with 2.5kg capacity tank, with good performance, is ideal for complicated jewelry workpiece
FREEMAN INJECTION WAX TURQUOISE BLUE WAX JEWELRY MAKING LOST WAX CASTING 1 Lb (LZ 1.2 FRE) NOVELTOOLS
- JEWELRY INJECTION WAX - FOR LOST WAX CASTING FREEMAN FLAKE INJECTING WAX TURQUOISE BLUE - 1 Lb BAG
- All Purpose Jewelry Injection Wax suited for a wide variety of applications: Rings, Charms, Pendants components. This injection wax is an all-purpose wax, highly fluid when melted for easy injection and release even with the most intricate molds. Consistently reproduce your molds with perfect results. Melt at 150ºF (66ºC). Freeman injection wax is compounded from the purest virgin waxes & resins, Freeman injection wax offers good performance and consistent quality.
- High-density, micro-crystalline structure delivers precise, smooth, and shiny patterns
- Ideal for gold, silver, and other industrial alloys
- Ised in darker shades for easy readability; renders a smooth surface with minimal shrinkage
- Injection Temperature: 155°F to 160°F (68°C to 71°C)
- Includes 5 lbs