Showing 51–60 of 50,023 items.
D DOLITY 1000ml Filtration Apparatus Vacuum Lab Filtering Unit Flask Funnel and Clamp, Compatible with 42-60mm Membrane Filter Paper
- Good pressure and sealing performance, all according to international standards
- Provides a Lab Filtration Unit, including a 1000mL filter flask, a 300mL graduated funnel and an aluminum clamp
- Made of high-quality borosilicate glass, which is strong, durable and heat-resistant
- Commonly used in industrial and academic laboratories for filtering particles, bacteria and other substances
- Be compatible with 42-60mm membrane filter paper
- The Premium Series Purification Filter Replacement Cartridges are constructed of 100% FDA approved materials.
- 100% FDA approved
GE Whatman Reeve Angel 5202-250 Qualitative Filter Paper, Circle, Crepe Surface, Medium-Fast Speed, Grade 202, 25cm Diameter (Pack of 100)
- For general chemistry, pharmacology, emulsions, petroleum testing, soaps and detergents
- Manufactured primarily for routine, noncritical laboratory filtration applications
StonyLab Borosilicate Glass Buchner Filtering Funnel with Fine Frit, 46mm Inner-Diameter, 60mm Depth, with 24/40 Standard Taper Inner Joint and Vacuum Serrated Tubulation (60 mL)
- G3 15~40 μm Nominal Max. Pore Size
- 24/40 Joint on the top and bottom
- Glass Buchner Filter Funnels. Made of high quality glass
- 60 mL Capacity
- [Warranty] If received damaged, please contact us immediately. We will solve it until satisfied.
ISOLAB USA - Multipurpose Plastic Lab Funnels Laboratory Clear White Plastic Filter Funnel (Set of 4) (40-60-80-100 mm) Bottle Filling, Perfumes, Essential Oils.
- Consists of 4 different size funnels to be used in laboratory, kitchen and anywhere you need.
- Manufactured from translucent polypropylene with short stem according to ISO 4798 Standard.
- 60° filtering angle guarantees excellent adaptation of the filter papers.
- Wall is thick, rim is reinforced, and these prevent breakage during washing and transportation.
- Its plain structure inside allows it to be used for any liquid.
- Brand: Deschem
- Country/Region of Manufacture: China
- Model: 80mm
- Made By Polypropylene
- Pore Size 0.22um
Nalgene 127-0020 Polystyrene with Cellulose Nitrate Lab Filter Unit, 0.2 Micron, 75mm Membrane Diameter, 1000mL Capacity (Case of 12)
- Capacity: 500ml upper with a 1000ml receiver
- Cellulose Nitrate (CN) membrane diameter: 75mm; pore size: 0.2µm
- CN filter is white and non-gridded
- This 1000ml size is recommended for filtering aqueous solutions such as buffers
- Polystyrene housing unit has a GREEN collar and features a leakproof, 1-1/2 turn, threaded screw closure
- Nylon membrane is a supported, naturally hydrophilic membrane designed to wet out evenly and retain its superior strength during use in general filtration or medical assays, eliminating the need for wetting agents that could be extracted when filtering aqueous solutions.
- For organic solvent filtration, such as HPLC mobile phase removal of particulate filtration, nylon membranes are more economical than PTFE membranes. The nylon membrane can also function as a transfer film
- Sterilization method: autoclaving (121 ° C), or ethylene oxide sterilization
- Chemical compatibility: stable in the pH range of 3 to 4, tolerate most organic solvents and alkaline solutions
- Good mechanical strength and strong adsorption
- Pack of 100
- Qualitative filter paper
- 8-10 micron
4 X Sterile Disposable Vacuum Bottletop Lab Filters with 0.22um PES Membrane for Prefiltration or Clarification, PES Vacuum Filter Units 0.22μm 500ml Funnel + 500ml Receiver LAB
- Albert Filter disposable Vacuum Filtration units are very useful in large volume samples separation and purification for tissue culture media, biological fluids and fixation buffers.
- Designed to fit plastic or glass media bottles with 45mm neck sizes.Manufactured in North America to the highest-quality standards, Alberts Filter Bottle Top Filters offer great value with super high flow rate and maximum throughput with limited foaming.
- Polyethersulfone (PES) membrane has a 0.22m pore size and 64sq cm area. It provides the fastest flow rates and highest throughput(could filter 1.5~2L), lowest protein binding and low extractables, The fastest flow rate, the lowest protein binding and low extractables and are best for filtering cell culture media.
- Individually packaged, sterile, and certified nonpyrogenic; designed for filtering and storing cell culture media, biological fluids, and other aqueous solutions.
- We can provide Lifetime Support Guarantee and 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Have any questions, please contact me promptly.