Showing 1–10 of 444 items.
PRO Driller Tool for use in Pinewood Derby Cars - Straight Axle Holes - 2.5 Degree Axle Holes - Raised Wheel Hole
- Drill Axle holes to create perfectly straight or 2.5 degree angled axle holes so your car is fast.
- Drill new axle holes or drill into existing pine car derby axle slots using our exclusive View Port.
- Drill 2.5 degree angled axle holes to cant your axles to reduce friction – less friction, faster speed!
- Drill a "raised wheel" axle hole to reduce friction further. This proven technique WILL make your car faster.
- Easy slide adjustment fits any car block. Includes instructions and a 2.2mm drill bit for easy axle insertion.
- QUICK and EASY, peel and stick weights for use on Derby Cars.
- EASILY CUT these weights with a scissors to any shape or size to get exact weight you need
- CHILD-SAFE, NON-TOXIC - Flex Weights are a new composite material with the density of steel.
- CAN BE PAINTED, drilled and cut to any shape
- STRONG 3M ADHESIVE so you can easily place weights anywhere on your car.
- Easily align derby car axle in pre-cut slot and get perfect wheel spacing with one-piece axle guide
- Axle Guide rib is concave so your axle slides straight in
- Thumb depression makes it easy to hold Axle Guide in place
- Wheel spacer gives you the perfect wheel spacing to avoid wheel wobble
- One piece construction with built-in wheel spacer. No extra tools needed.
- PINEPRO-Pine Car Derby Weights: Round Weights
- A great way to add extra weight to your car to speed it up during a race
- This package contains 3 oz. of round weights
Pinecar Race Weights Tungsten 3.25oz. Pinecar Power with Varied Sizes of Incremental Cylinders. Heavy with No Lead. by Rocket Box
- Polish Pinewood Derby Wheel Bore to remove imperfections
- A smooth, polished wheel bore increases car speed
- Coat wheel bore to reduce friction and increase car speed further
- Includes everything you need along with an instruction sheet
- Lathed in 5 different areas - precision tuned makes your wheels fast
- Lighter for a quicker start
- Lathed treads inside and out - wheels are trued
- Matched set - all wheels exactly the same
- Coned and squared hubs - reduces friction on car body
Pinewood Derby Precision Machined and Polished Axles: (Two) 2.5 Degree Bent for Rail Riding Plus (Two) Straight - All with Increased Head Diameter to Reduce Friction and Increase Speed
- Precision machined and polished Pinewood Derby Axles
- Bent 2.5 degrees to enable steering (rail riding)
- Increased diameter to reduce wheel wobble
- Angled head to reduce friction
- Custom blend of dry powdered graphite with molybdenum disulfide added for maximum speed
- Minimizes pine car derby axle and wheel friction
- High performance specially made for pine derby cars and CO2 powered Dragsters
- Puffer tube with pointed tip for easy application to axles and wheels
- Use to lubricate any surface to reduce friction and eliminate squeaks
Ruisita 3.25 Ounce Tungsten Pinewood Derby Weights Pinewood Derby Car Weights Tungsten Weights Cylinders Weights in Assorted Sizes to Make The Derby Car (3.25 Ounces)
- Our tungsten weights are designed for Pinewood Derby competitions, and with which, your car's potential energy will be built up thus to cause a faster speed and help you to win the competition
- Package includes: each package comes in pinewood derby weights tungsten of 3.25 ounces of 3 sizes, including 9 pieces; they have no sharp edges, non-toxic, safe for kids to use
- Sizes: 5 pieces of 1/2 ounce, 2 of 1/4 ounce, and 2 of 1/8 ounce, they can be freely combined as needed to allow your racing car to add weight at the back to increase speed
- Easy to install: the cylinder is 3/8 inch in diameter, which is the standard bit size; you can just drill a hole, insert the weight and paste it in place to use
- Each set of pinewood derby weights tungsten was equipped with a transparent plastic box with the size of 2.8 x 2 x 0.6 inch /7.2 x 5.2 x 1.6 cm, easy for you to carry when you need them, also convenient for you to storage when not in use