Showing 1–10 of 264 items.
PRO Driller Tool for use in Pinewood Derby Cars - Straight Axle Holes - 2.5 Degree Axle Holes - Raised Wheel Hole
- Drill Axle holes to create perfectly straight or 2.5 degree angled axle holes so your car is fast.
- Drill new axle holes or drill into existing pine car derby axle slots using our exclusive View Port.
- Drill 2.5 degree angled axle holes to cant your axles to reduce friction – less friction, faster speed!
- Drill a "raised wheel" axle hole to reduce friction further. This proven technique WILL make your car faster.
- Easy slide adjustment fits any car block. Includes instructions and a 2.2mm drill bit for easy axle insertion.
- QUICK and EASY, peel and stick weights for use on Derby Cars.
- EASILY CUT these weights with a scissors to any shape or size to get exact weight you need
- CHILD-SAFE, NON-TOXIC - Flex Weights are a new composite material with the density of steel.
- CAN BE PAINTED, drilled and cut to any shape
- STRONG 3M ADHESIVE so you can easily place weights anywhere on your car.
- Custom blend of dry powdered graphite with molybdenum disulfide added for maximum speed
- Minimizes pine car derby axle and wheel friction
- High performance specially made for pine derby cars and CO2 powered Dragsters
- Puffer tube with pointed tip for easy application to axles and wheels
- Use to lubricate any surface to reduce friction and eliminate squeaks
- Easily align derby car axle in pre-cut slot and get perfect wheel spacing with one-piece axle guide
- Axle Guide rib is concave so your axle slides straight in
- Thumb depression makes it easy to hold Axle Guide in place
- Wheel spacer gives you the perfect wheel spacing to avoid wheel wobble
- One piece construction with built-in wheel spacer. No extra tools needed.
Pinecar Race Weights Tungsten 3.25oz. Pinecar Power with Varied Sizes of Incremental Cylinders. Heavy with No Lead. by Dr. Rocket
- PINEPRO-Pine Car Derby Weights: Round Weights
- A great way to add extra weight to your car to speed it up during a race
- This package contains 3 oz. of round weights
- Polish Pinewood Derby Wheel Bore to remove imperfections
- A smooth, polished wheel bore increases car speed
- Coat wheel bore to reduce friction and increase car speed further
- Includes everything you need along with an instruction sheet
3.25 oz Tungsten Pinewood Car Weights + 20 Page Step-by-Step Build Guide for Apollo 2000 Derby Car Showing Design + Weight Placement, Bring Your Car to The 5 oz Limit and Gain The Winning Edge
- WIN BY 3+ CAR LENGTHS: It's science. When these weights are place toward the rear of your car, you will have more potential energy because your center of mass is higher up on the track which will result in maximized kinetic energy at the finish line.
- STEP-BY-STEP BUILD GUIDE BOOKLET FOR APOLLO 2000 PINE CAR: Our build guide (now a physical booklet included with your order) will show you how to build the Apollo 2000 derby car. With 20 pages of detailed instructions and illustrations, this guide will cover body design as well as exact tungsten weight placement to achieve a 4.8 oz derby car with an ideal center-of-gravity for maximum speed. The final 0.2 ounces are added on race day using the official scale.
- MORE WEIGHT FOR YOUR MONEY: 3.25 oz instead of 3 oz! This means you can locate even more weight to the rear of your derby car for maximum speed.
- HIGH DENSITY & NON-TOXIC: Our tungsten is of 99.95% purity and is 1.7X denser than lead, meaning that it can add significant weight while maintaining a small footprint. Being non-toxic makes our weights safe to handle as opposed to lead.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Simply drill a 3/8 inch hole using a standard electric drill (Forstner bit HIGHLY recommended), insert your weights and glue in place.
- Derby Weight. Non-toxic and child-safe. weights worked
- Easily cut with scissors
- 3M Stick Adhesive Backing
- Can be sanded and painted.
- Tundra Flex Weight is a flexible steel composite weight for derby cars with the density of lead but cheaper than zinc!
Red Dirt Derby Machined, Polished and Grooved Axles - (4 Axles) Plus Graphite for use in Pinewood Cars - Reduces Friction and Increases Speed!!
- Precision machined and polished axles.
- Axles are grooved to reduce friction.
- Increased diameter to reduce wheel wobble plus angled head to reduce friction
- Graphite to reduce friction and increase speed