Showing 71–80 of 449 items.
- PINEPRO-Pine Car Derby: Dry Transfer Decal
- These transfer decals are the quickest and easiest way to customize your car
- Design: Flaming Dragon
- Made in the US
- Sold as five two foot sections for a total of 10 feet.
- Order multiple sections to create the length of track desired
- One lane. Place sections side by side for multiple lanes.
- Meets official BSA track dimensions.
- 20 feet or more recommended to test your car.
Aneco 3 Ounce Pinewood Derby Weights Tungsten Weights Pinewood Derby Car Weights Cylinders Weights in Assorted Sizes to Make The Derby Car
- Sufficient quantity: each set contains 11 pieces of tungsten weights of 4 sizes with a sum of 3 ounces; they are very smooth and with no sharp edges, also toxin-free, which is safe for most people, even kids to use
- Quantity of different sizes: each pack consists of 4 pieces of weights with the weight of 1/2 ounce each, and 2 of 1/4 ounce, and 3 of 1/8 ounce, 2 of 1/16 ounce, and you can choose to use according to your real needs
- These tungsten weights are 1.7 times denser than lead, and they are also used by derby winners by adding more weight to the back of their derby car in order to get a high speed
- Usage: each tungsten cylinder is 3/8 inch in diameter, which is a standard size, and all you need to do is drill a hole in your derby car and insert a tungsten weight to the hole and stick it to the right place tightly
- Plastic storage box: each pack also includes a plastic box for you to storage these tungsten weights when they are not in use, and the box is 2 inches/4.9 cm in diameter and 0.7 inch/1.8 cm in height, easy for you to carry around
- Precision machined with a CNC (computerized) lathe. The wheel tread is cnc lathed to achieve perfectly round wheel. Custom Chuck, not turned on a mandrel. This ensures a flat tread surface.
- BSA Mold match- Wheels are sorted by mold number
- Inner bores are reamed with .0960" reamer. Bored perfectly round and smooth.
- Outer hub faces are coned to minimize contact with the axle head
- Factory edge left on the wheel. Will be factory wheel width.
Red Dirt Derby Pinewood Derby Machined, Polished and 2.5 Degree Bent Axles - (2 Axles) Plus Graphite to Reduce Friction and Increase Speed
- Precision machined and polished Pinewood Derby Axles
- Bent 2.5 degrees to enable steering (rail riding)
- Increased diameter to reduce wheel wobble with Angled head to reduce friction
- Graphite to reduce friction and increase speed
- All you need to do is sand, paint and add weights and wheels
- Meets official BSA specifications
- Wheels and axles not included.
Pinewood Pro Pine Derby Car Kit with PRO Graphite - Painted, Weighted and Ready to Race - Blue Marlin
- FREE PRO Axle Guide and Wheel Spacer from Pinewood Pro. $17 value!™
- Complete pine derby car kit with Official BSA parts precision tuned for speed. Assemble your car in minutes!
- Official BSA car block, pre-weighted, drilled and painted. Weights set for optimal center of gravity for maximum speed
- Official BSA Speed Wheels from Pinewood Pro™ , lightly lathed and precision tuned so your car starts fast and reaches maximum speed
- Official BSA polished axles from Pinewood Pro, deburred and polished to minimize friction
- Pre-weighted to 5 oz.
- Meets official BSA specifications.
- Wheels and axles not included.
- pine derby wheels - precision lathed so they are lightest possible
- All BSA markings remain on inside and outside of wheel
- Outside tread and hub are graphite-coated
- Following areas are lathed - outside tread, inside tread, rim and hub
- Hub is also squared to reduce wobble when wheel rubs against car body
Ruisita 2 Ounce Pinewood Derby Tungsten Cubes Pinewood Derby Car Weights Tungsten 12 Cubes Weights Cylinders Weights to Make Derby Car
- High density, less space: our pinewood derby tungsten cube is 2.7 times as dense as zinc, but it's about 1/3 of zinc in volume; this allows you to stack more tungsten cubes in a small area, to provide more inertia and thus more speed at the finish line
- Package includes: the set contains 12 pieces of 2 ounces pinewood Derby tungsten cubes, which are safe, non-toxic, and with no sharp edges, safe for children to operate
- Size: each piece of pinewood Derby tungsten cube is 1/6 ounce in weight, which can be combined into different sizes with different quantities, and can be matched freely according to needs, to make your Derby racing car increase the weight at the back to improve the speed
- Easy to install: the pinewood Derby tungsten cube is 0.236 inch in diameter, it can be fixed by drilling a hole in the car with a drill bit, and then inserting glue and pinewood Derby weights tungsten
- Easy to store: each set of pinewood Derby weights tungsten cubes is equipped with a transparent plastic box, with the size of 2.8 x 2 x 0.6 inch /7.2 x 5.2 x 1.6 cm, convenient for you to carry around