Showing 91–100 of 2,861 items.
Whatman 1442-110 Ashless Quantitative Filter Paper, 11.0cm Diameter, 2.5 Micron, Grade 42 (Pack of 100)
- Diameter: 11.0cm
- Retention: 2.5µm
- A world standard for critical gravimetric analysis
- A Whatman cellulose filter is manufactured from high quality cotton linters treated to achieve a minimum alpha cellulose content of 98%
- Typical analytical precipitates include barium sulphate, metastannic acid and finely precipitated calcium carbonate
- Genuine OEM replacement part
- Henny Penny
- Use genuine OEM parts for safety reliability and performance
Whatman 1006090 Qualitative Filter Paper, Grade 6, 90 mm Thick and Maximum Volume 171 ml/m (Pack of 100)
- Twice as fast as Grade 5 with similar fine particle retention
- Often specified for boiler water analysis applications
Advantec MFS N0112.5CM Qualitative Filter Paper, No. 1, 0.20 mm Thickness, 125" Length (Pack of 100)
- Papers have smooth surface
- Ash content of 0.1%.
- Stable from pH 0 - 12
- Unit Count Type is Qualitative Filter Paper
- Made in :Japan
GE Whatman Reeve Angel 5802-320 Qualitative Filter Paper, Circle, Creped Surface, Prepleated, Fast Speed, Grade 802, 32cm Diameter (Pack of 100)
- Folded for fast filtration of coarse particles and gelatinous precipitates
- Pleating and creped surface increase effective area, improving both filtering speed and extending filter life
- Qualitative analysis
- Low ash content 0.06%
- Consistent performance
- Bulk packaging
- DIFFUSION RING: The diffusion ring is on the periphery of the sedimentary ring, which is a trace of the outward diffusion of fine particles suspended in the oil. The thinner the particles, the farther they spread.He says the oil additives are able to disperse pollutants.
- SEDIMENTARY RING: Colors range from light yellow to brownish-red, indicating the degree of oxidation of oil.
- FUNCTION: Qualitative analysis filter paper is relative to quantitative analysis of filter paper and layer analysis clearly hope that filter paper, paper loose, liquid has a strong absorption function.
- APPLICATION: Used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials; excellent clarifying filter for cloudy suspensions and for water and soil analysis
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 100 Sheets/Set 7cm Dia Qualitative Filter Paper.
- Product Name : Qualitative Filter Paper;Model : 101
- Material : Paper Pulp;Flow Speed : Fast
- Ash Content : 0.15%;Diameter : 7cm/3"
- Weight : 40g
- Package Content : 1 Pack (100 Pcs) x Qualitative Filter Paper
- Diameter (cm) 18 ,Pk/100 Circles
- Alpha Cotton Cellulose
- Qualitative with Fast Flow Rate
- Ash Content ~0.15%
- Whatman Equivalent Grade 4
- Pack of 100
- Qualitative filter paper
- 15cm diameter