Showing 1–10 of 1,464 items.
Rotary Cutter Blades 45mm 10 Pack by SOMOLUX,Fits OLFA,DAFA,Truecut Replacement, Quilting Scrapbooking Sewing Arts Crafts,Sharp and Durable
- Fits 45mm rotary cutters:SOMOLUX rotary cutter blades are designed to fit 45mm rotary cutters.If they don’t fit yours, return them for a full refund
- Perfect Blades for quilting, sewing, art and crafts: Rotary cutter blades can be used to cut fabric, fleece, felt, vinyl, leather, cardboard, wallpaper, and more.
- Hight-Quality&Sharp: Made from premium Japanese Steel (SKS-7) that last longer, the blades go through 4 individual sharpening stages that stay sharper. Cleanly slices through 10 layers of fabric at once.
- Durable- Tungsten alloy adds strength and wear-resistance, while lubricants keep them in mint condition until you’re ready to use them
- 100% Money back guarantee - No questions asked. If you feel that our blades don’t exceed your expectations, please return for a full refund
- Vibrant aqua handle color is as expressive as the person using it
- Contoured handle allows for comfortable cutting
- Integrated grooves at head of cutter help prevent finger slippage
- Blade cover for extra safety
- Includes and fits OLFA 45mm rotary blades
NICAPA 45mm Rotary Cutter for Fabric with Safety Lock Ergonomic Classic Comfort Loop Rotary Cutter for Crafting Sewing Quilting (Extra 5pcs 45mm Replacement Blades Included)
- Classic Loop 45mm Rotary Cutter : high-grade, precision-ground, 45 mm stainless steel rotary blade for long-lasting sharpness curved, loop-handle design provides a natural fit for your hand, improves control and lets you keep the loop rotary cutter in hand while you rearrange materials.
- Ergonomic 45mm Rotary Cutter: The 45mm rotary cutter is ergonomically designed to reduce joint fatigue. The blades can also be installed on both sides of the rotary cutter, perfect for both right- and left-handed users.
- Safe Rotary Cutter: Your safety is our top priority. The rotary cutter is designed with a safety button to lock the blade.
- More Affordable: Nicapa 45mm rotary cutter is equiped 5 extra replacement blades, you can use more times
- Multipurpose: Nicapa rotary cutter is fit for cutting multiple layers of fabric, paper, felt and vinyl.
- Fashion Classic Loop Rotary Cutter features high-grade, precision-ground, 45 mm premium steel rotary blade for long-lasting sharpness
- Curved, loop-handle design provides a natural fit for your hand, improves control and lets you keep the cutter in hand while you rearrange materials
- Sliding button extends blade during use, locks it into position and retracts it for safe storage
- Ideal for cutting multiple layers of fabric, paper, felt and vinyl, the blade can be assembled to either side for both right- and left-handed users
- Full lifetime warranty
- Includes 60mm rotary blade
- For both right and left-handed users
- Cuts up to 8 layers of fabric
- Durable handle with blade safety cover
- suitable for industrial applications
- Ideal for cutting multiple layers of fabric, paper, felt and vinyl
- High-grade, precision-ground, premium steel 45 mm rotary blades stay sharper longer
- Contains five 45mm blades
45mm Rotary Cutter Set, AGPtEK Pink Rotary Cutter with 7 Replacement Rotary Blades, Rotary Blades & Safety Lock for Precise Cutting, Ideal for Sewing Fabric Leather Quilting & More
- ♦ REPLACEABLE - This blade of this 45mm rotary cutter is replaceable. Each rotary cutter set also comes with 7 extra replacement blades – 4 for straight lines, 2 for curve cutting and 1 for dotted line cutting.
- ♦ SAFE - Your safety is our top priority. This handy rotary cutter is designed with a safety button to lock the blade. Even a kid can use this rotary cutter tool rotary cutter leather safely under the supervision of his/her parents!
- ♦ PRECISE - The 45mm blades are made of SKS-7 steel, sharp and hardly dull. With different replacement blades, you can cut multiple layers of fabric, paper or other materials precisely with the help of AGPtEK sewing cutters.
- ♦ EASY - This 45mm rotary cutter with blades is easy to use. Its anti-slide handle is ergonomically designed to reduce joint fatigue. AGPtEK sewing cutters are also easy to replace blades with the safety button.
- ♦ VERSATILE - AGPtEK 45mm rotary cutter with blades can be assembled to either side of the rotary cutter tool, making it great for both right-handed and left-handed users. Our sewing cutters rotary cutter leather help you to get precise cutting on multiple layers of fabric, paper, vinyl, leather and more.
Ultima 45mm Rotary Cutter Blades - 10 Pack - Fits All Rotary Cutters Including Fiskars, Olfa, Martelli and TrueCut - Cuts Quilting Fabric, Leather, and More
- Made from high-quality SKS-7 Japanese steel so that you can use each blade again and again with minimum dulling.
- Fits your rotary cutter - compatible with ALL rotary cutters including Fiskars, Olfa, Martelli and TrueCut.
- These blades are great for quilting, sewing, dressmaking, scrapbooking, paper crafts and cutting fabric. Each blade is sharp enough to cut through six layers of fabric at once.
- We designed these blades to be razor sharp and to not go dull after multiple uses. Our durable blades are ideal for cutting through paper, fabric, leather, vinyl, felt and plastic.
- 10 individual replacement blades and a compact storage case to keep your blades neatly stored and organized.
- Ideal for measuring and making precise, clean cuts through fabric when strip cutting, cutting long swaths, cutting basic shapes like triangles and more
- Ergonomic handle and a 45 mm rotary blade make smooth, confident cuts through multiple layers of fabric easy, spring-activated blade only engages when in use
- Built-in ruler features a 6" x 24" measuring grid with highlighted numbers that are easy to see on light or dark fabric
- Grid is clearly printed on both sides for easy right- and left-handed use, bias lines make it easy to measure angles before cutting
- Magnetic system provides easy, safe, no-touch blade change, extra blades and magnetic blade change tool sold separately, see item 195120-1001
- Included Components: Unit
- Instruction Guide