Showing 1–10 of 805 items.
Alfagrow - 10 lbs Alfalfa Pellets, Natural Fertilizer, Soil Amendment, Mulch, High in Nitrogen, Convenient Canvas Drawstring Reusable Bag
- 100% Non-Toxic All Natural Alfalfa Pellets
- Great for Vegetables, Flower Gardens, Plants, Shrubs and Potted Plants and Lawns
- Soil Amendment, Fertilizer and Mulch
- 3.5% Nitrogen and .2% Phosphoric Acid
- Draw String Canvas Bag is fantastic for storage.
Scotts Turf Builder Thick'R Lawn Sun and Shade, 12 lb. - 3-in-1 Solution for Thin Lawns - Combination Seed, Fertilizer and Soil Improver for a Thicker, Greener Lawn - Covers 1,200 sq. ft.
- 3-in-1 solution for thin lawns, including seed, fertilizer and soil improver
- Seed to fill gaps in your current lawn
- Fertilizer for thicker, greener turf
- Soil improver for enhanced root development
- Get up to a 50% thicker lawn with just one easy application with a spreader (subject to proper care; results may vary based on current condition of lawn)
GreenView Fairway Formula Seed Success (2329827) Biodegradable Mulch with Fertilizer - 10 lb. - Covers 200 sq. ft.
- Water newly seeded areas less - helps keep grass seed moist while it germinates
- Tackifier helps paper mulch stay where you put it - even on high-wind days or sloping areas
- Starter fertilizer in mulch helps newly seeded lawn get off to a great start
- Great for bare spot repair use - seed NOT included; you choose the grass seed that matches your existing lawn
- Covers 200 sq ft
- GreenView Yard Wide Guarantee: Your Satisfaction or Your Money Back
- Not for sale in CA or FL
- Professionally formulated, imported from Denmark, to provide optimum growth for bonsai succulent and cacti plant
- Organic cactus and succulent soil mix, light-weight, well draining, pH balance (5.5). Our soil provides the plant support, moisture and drainage bonsai trees need
- Perfectly blended for most succulent and cacti varieties, crassula ovata jade, donkey’s tail and other bonsai species. 100% organic and all natural bonsai soil
- Well draining The Next Gardener succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. It will not damage roots on cactus and succulents
- Our bonsai soil is ideal for acid-loving plants. This soil is optimized for pH of 5.5. Neutral pH soil mix is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants
Compressed Organic Potting-Soil for Garden & Plants - Expands up to 7 Times When Mixed with Water - Nutrient Rich Plant Food Derived from Natural Coconut Coir & Worm Castings Fertilizer
- ✔ A LITTLE DOES A LOT… your little BIG bag of compressed organic potting soil that expands to 7 times the size when mixed with water; easy to carry & saves vital shed space
- ✔ NOURISH & SEE THEM FLOURISH… this concentrated super soil feeds your plants for months & makes them grow up to 3 x bigger!
- ✔ RAPID HYDRATION…works super-fast at getting water & air to thirsty roots; holds 50% more water than regular soil, making it perfect for raised veg gardens & flower beds
- ✔ A NON-TOXIC TONIC… 100% natural ground coconut coir, worm castings & beneficial bacteria to give your garden soil and plants a super-boost
- ✔ ORGANIC & BIODEGRADABLE… garden, pet & children friendly potting soil supplement that will help your veg and salads taste better and be far healthier for you than chemical-based feeds
- Not sold in OR
- Natural and organic potting soil plus fertilizer
- This natural and organic potting soils rich, loamy mix is a premium choice for all-purpose gardening applications
- 100 percent organic base consists of screened earthworm castings, canadian sphagnum peat moss, etc
- Blend in perlite and pumice to ensure optimum aeration
- Available in 2-cubic feet
Gardenia Fertilizers | Rubiaceae Flower Food | Bloom Fertilizer for Flowering Shrubs | Shrub Fertilizer or Flowering Plant Food for Flower Pot | Potting Soil Flower Fertilizer by Plants for Pets
- GARDENIA PLANT FERTILIZER: Apply solution to planting soil and experience the wondrous growth of gardenia potted flowers. Blooming fertilizer is gardenia-focused and will aid with the development of dwarf, medium-sized, to large gardenia varieties.
- GROW WITH MIRACLE RATIO: 3-1-2 (nitrogen, phosphorus, to potassium) liquid plant fertilizer ratio is developed to promote the growth of gardenias through the release of real essential nutrients.
- SOLUBLE IN WATER TREATMENT: Mix 1 teaspoon of plant food per two cups of water. Use this mixture to water your gardenia twice per month during months with plenty of sunlight (usually March through October). Use this mixture once per month from November to December, avoid fertilizing from January to February.
- NURTURE LIVE INDOOR PLANTS: Yield healthy, flowering plants with liquid fertilizer specialized for the gardenia species. Use this formula with planted seeds or for plants that are already growing. Fertilizer inclusion makes caring for indoor gardenias an easier endeavor.
- DELIGHTFUL PRESENCE: The gardenia shrub is best known for its bright flowers, a prime gardenia will liven up the home, whether inside near light exposure or out on the patio. Include fertilizer into care schedule to bloom fragrant gardenias, display gorgeous specimens in pots or stands.
- Blended for a wide variety of container plants
- Feeds up to 6 months
- Designed to be less prone to gnats (Contains no compost or bark, which are known to shelter fungus gnats)
- Contains coconut coir, which holds and releases water and helps soil easily re-wet
- 2 Pack
Just Scentsational TP-128G Trident's Pride Organic Liquid Fish Hydroponic Soil Fertilizer, 128 oz (1 Gallon)
- Omri-rated, all-natural, cold pressed, 100% organic fish fertilizer adds proteins and enzymes to soil
- Concentrated, high-energy soil nutrient broth creates better lawns, crops, or gardens
- Trident's Pride cuts down on chemical fertilizers while increasing anti-oxidants, sugar, and earthworm population
- Increased microbe production reduces the need for pesticides and creates stronger growth
- This fertilizer comes in an easy-pour jug with a handle for easy application; Suggested use is 4-6 oz per gallon of water
- Garden magic compost and manure
- An odor free blend of natural organic reed sedge peat and composted animal manure
- It provides a natural nutrient content
- Ideal for improving a wide range of planting soils
- Available in 40-pound