What are the best LSAT prep books? While there are some that are generally held in high regard and others that are not, personal preference still plays a role in determining which LSAT prep books are best for you. Deciding on which LSAT prep books to use in your prep plan can be difficult, especially since the majority of LSAT prep books at brick-and-mortar bookstores don’t use actual LSAT questions. To get a sense of the teaching style and whether or not it will gel with your learning style, it is important to preview any books you’re considering. Courtesy of Manhattan Prep and Brian Talbot, we are pleased to offer the following prep book excerpts. To purchase one of the books, click on its image or visit our bookstore. You can also right-click on the excerpt links and pull down to “Save link as…” to save the excerpts to your computer.
LSAT Logic Games Solutions ManualThis is the perfect companion for your logic games practice.
- Complete solutions to the Logic Games from the first 50 numbered PrepTests
- Solutions to the June 2007 Logic Games
- Diagramming Key
- Categorization Information
- Classification of all 200 games from the covered PrepTests
- Consolidated Answer Keys for all covered games
- Print access to the Logic Games solutions for PrepTests numbered 51 and higher
- Click here for a look inside.